Oh, insomnia. I'm gonna wish I'd slept tomorrow morning.
So everything's still stuck in one place. Life was supposed to be this epic journey, this big deal; but it turns out, on inspection, to be simply a long sequence of repeating Monday mornings, and I remain the same.
I read somewhere that if you're not moving forward you're falling behind, and I think that's true. And I'm trying to get moving, really; it's just that for some reason, I can't seem to really believe that anything will ever really be different.
I am a piece of some puzzle. Somewhere, at some point in time, I'm supposed to find the place where I just fit, and everything's better and everyone's happier because I'm there.
But mostly I just feel like a clerk at a drugstore.
I am wasting my life. I am dying, little by little, with every passing second. But what the hell am I supposed to be doing, anyway?
This is not the life I want. It can't be the life I'm supposed to have.
And I'm starting to write nonsense.
I need to get in school, and move out from home. I need to make more money, so that I can do those things. And maybe in the middle of all that I'll find a real reason not to just sleep my life away.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment