Sunday, November 25, 2007

Update

So, I got promoted.

I think it may be the end of my life outside of work. Every day but two out of the week, I'll be working until 10pm. And the two are like, Monday and Tuesday. So, suck.

But, money is good. And it completes step one of my foolproof five-point plan to make my life kick ass:

1. Get a better job
2. Get into a school
3. Move out
4. Find and solve problem with girls
5. Kick ass forever

As for step four, it could really fit in at any point in the plan; I just stuck it where I thought it was most likely to work*. And I've got a sneaking suspicion that chicks would actually dig me, if I knew how to talk at them at all. Any tips on fixing that would be awesome, because I'm pretty much lost. Women just don't make sense to me.

So, school's next. Damn. I'm lost again.

It's a good thing I'm so great, or it would really suck to be me.

*That's what he said.

No comments: